- Sought after neighborhood in Downingtown East schools, located in Lionville - with a Downingtown zip code 19335.
- Approximately 11 year old community, as I write this in Jan 2014, built by Southdown homes.
- There are several communities in Chester county that are called Ridings - Ridings at Bell Tavern, Ridings of Malvern, Ridings at Brandywine etc. ...this one is Ridings at Uwchlan.
- Great location with easy access to all major arteries - PA Turnpike, Rt. 113, Rt. 100, Rt. 401, Rt. 202 and Rt. 30, Lionville YMCA, shopping like Target, and restaurants like Ron's School House, Limoncello, Liberty Bar and Grill, Scooped icecream, the nearby Marsh Creek lake and more....
- Within walking distance of its 3 schools - Uwchlan Hills Elementary, Lionville Middle and Downingtown East High schools. The new schools STEM Academy and 6th grade center are within a reasonable commute as well.
- Estate homes in the 3000-4000 sq. ft. range, with 2 or 3 car garages and some private lots backing to the woods, some with swimming pools.
- Compared to the newer residential neighborhoods in Downingtown area school district along 100 North and 322 West, Ridings is much more attractive because it is close to Exton, all the shopping. restaurants, Chester county library and professional services located there.
- The community does not have a pool or club house and has a volunteer run Home Owners Association, keeping the annual HOA fees to the minimum. There is a park accessible through the neighborhood called Martin Park, which has a gazebo, kids play area - wide open fields for sports and private picnics.
- The community does events like block parties, Christmas ornament exchange, luminaries and book club.
If you have any further questions regarding this community, please contact Bela Vora.