Saturday, February 11, 2017

Success Story! Love these...

Visited a past client yesterday. The food was great, the drink and the company excellent - however, the highlight of my evening....when she said, "Bela, I LOVE this house! It makes me so happy! I want to just come home and enjoy it everyday" To think that I helped facilitate this - 
Priceless! 

The house they bought was a multiple bid with 7 offers, and we had to handled the entire transaction gently, yet aggressively at times, to maintain my client's best interests inspite of the competition.   Also the process of selling their older home was a challenge, due to the coop agent we were dealing with and some really persistent, unfair buyers. Anyway, all ended well - both transactions were done smoothly after all.

I cherish this special handmade gift she had given me after settlement.



#loverealestate #belavora #cbchesco 
Read the review she wrote for me on Zillow -

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

1 comment:


  1. Hi admin

    I really like it, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about selling real estate.
    Selling real estate is always a topic of interest for any home owner.
    There is a lot of money, memories and family history involved with selling a home.
    selling real estate

    Regards,
    uzzal Mahomed

    ReplyDelete