Thursday, March 2, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW


06/10/2013 - Dsenghaas
Bought a home in 2013 in Ogden, Lower Chichester, PA 19061.

Bela was the greatest. Without her, I would never have bought my home. She went above and beyond the call of duty. She stayed in constant contact, fought for me every step of the way, supervised the mortgage company process, and ensured that my dream house and I went to settlement. In all, she took  care of me like a big sister. Warm, intelligent, trusting. Coldwell Banker is extremely fortunate to have her on their team. I whole heartedly recommend Bela as your next and only realtor.
Dave Senghaas


https://www.zillow.com/profile/Bela-Vora/



Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment