Friday, April 12, 2019

Going above and beyond - ofcourse!


Initial meeting - This lovely house was my sellers home for over 30 years.  Mrs. Seller knew me from a long time ago, reached out to me 7 years after we had last met or spoken, and asked if I still did real estate and if I would be willing to help sell their home.  This level of trust and confidence, based on what they knew about me before I became a Realtor, was certainly humbling and ofcourse extremely flattering!

Prepping a Home for Sale - Now started a series of decisions.  The house needed serious updating  - I made judicious suggestions, kept a close watch on their preferences, recommended my contractors, and with some awesome photography & marketing plan in place, homes was listed For Sale.  However, the market told us that they did not like a feature of the house we could not change.  Between Realtor showings and multiple Open Houses, over 50 families loved the home, but not enough to make an offer.  Renewed efforts, more creative marketing, aggressive tactics, and turns out my knowledge of local market helped with attracting the buyers, finally we have the house under contract.

Inspection negotiations - This meticulously maintained home still shows some concerns at inspections, which could potentially be high ticket repairs.  Some good negotiating, follow up, and appealing to everyone's sense of fairness, we cleared those hurdles and are now on our way to settlement.

Settlement day - Weather predictions of 2 inches - ended up with being 5 inches and total mayhem considering it was the first snow of the season.  See pic below - took me 2.5 hrs to drive 7 miles!  But those faces at settlement were totally worth it!




Post Settlement - Most people assume a Realtor's job is done.   My relation with my clients does not end at Settlement.  We had found an old mortgage on the property in the county records.  It was paid off - but the chester county records were not updated.  The lender is a bank that went out of business, and sellers are unable to provide documentation, and a large amount of 100k was escrowed y the title company!

We research and find ways to resolve this and I continue to follow up with the relevant professionals for weeks after settlement.  All the effort spay off and I get a very triumphant text message form my clients when the matter is resolved and their check arrives in the mail!!!

OK.  NOW is when we celebrate and I ask for the client to write a review....and here goes...

We highly recommend Bela Vora as a real estate sales person. She did an excellent job of giving helpful suggestions throughout the selling process. We made most of the changes that she recommended, and I am glad we did.
Bela was excellent in always coming up with a new strategy when our house wasn’t moving as we had hoped. She was always available to us or had staff to help if she was not accessable.
I liked the way Bela followed through on any suggestions made by us or by her.
Bela is the best and is most encouraging in the roller coaster process of selling.
We also appreciated Bela’s ethical standards.

I am a strong advocate for my clients.  I am not sure how I will make a difference to your transaction - never know which skills will need to kick in and when, because every real estate transaction is unique with different players and circumstances.  Only parties privy to all the info, know how I was able to achieve desired results for them.  Success story - one client at a time...

I love what I do!

To learn more about me visit Zillow and read my reviews -                            
   https://www.zillow.com/profile/Bela-Vora/ 
 

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website  |  Facebook  |  Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment