Thursday, August 1, 2019

My Favorite Local Restaurants

Looking to get out and enjoy a good meal? There's plenty of options for delicious dining in this area, but here are a few of my favorites!

---








Al Pastor (Mexican)
560 Wellington Square
Exton, PA 19341
Website: www.eatalpastor.com
*My favorite dish: Cauliflower tacos, Guacamole flight





Ron's Original Bar & Grille (Italian)
1203, 74 E Uwchlan Ave
Exton, PA 19341
Website: www.ronsoriginal.com
*My favorite dish: White Garlic Oval, Alicia Salad







Aroma (Mediterranean)
10104 Valley Forge Circle
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Website: aromamedcuisine.com
*My favorite dish: Falafel platter, Baklava











Mama Wong (Chinese)
268 Eagleview Blvd
Exton, PA 19341
Website: www.bestmamawong.com











Umami (Pan-Asian)
150 Eagleview Blvd
Exton, PA 19341
Website: www.umamipa.com
*My favorite dish: sweet potato roll, mochi icecream




Manam (Indian)
124 Lancaster Ave
Malvern, PA 19355
Website: www.manamindiancuisine.com
*My favorite dish: Kal Dosai, filter coffee







Victory Brewing Company (Americana)
420 Acorn Lane
Downingtown, PA 19335 
Website: www.victorybeer.com
*My favorite dish: The pizza!








----



Wow, just writing this up made me hungry.....

Do you have a favorite local place? What makes it so special for you? Would love to hear about other spots worth a visit in and around Downingtown!



No comments:

Post a Comment