- Liongate is a 25 yr old townhome neighborhood in the desirable Chester Springs 19425 zip code.
- Great location with easy access to all major arteries - PA Turnpike, Rt. 113, Rt. 100, Rt. 401, Rt. 202 and Rt. 30.
- The Home Owners Association (HOA) for this community is know to be very vigilant about homeowners maintaining the outside of the properties - the roof, siding, doors, , railings etc.
- The community has a pool and club house and a little pond in the back with a fountain that attracts ducks and drowns out the turnpike noise.
- The property's location is key to buying in this neighborhood - whether it is an end unit or an inside unit ... its proximity to the busy street traffic...varying square footage ... multiple levels including loft or basement.
- A key factor in the condition of the property is whether it has been occupied by the homeowner or a tenant - because updates vary greatly in this neighborhood. Some are redone to meet most modern decor standards and move in ready, while others may have had no upgrade in 25 years.
- All homes in this neighborhood are a part of the award winning Downingtown School District.
- The community has a great mix of homeowners - singles, homeowners with children and senior citizens.
If you have any further questions regarding this community, please contact Bela Vora.
If you know this community, please share your experience in the comments section below. You may do it anonymously if you wish.
For more information on Downingtown neighborhoods Click here.