Friday, November 4, 2011

2741 Linaria Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425 - Success Story

This property in Byers Station was listed with another agent for 172 days.  Did not sell....In a market where average days on market is 102, I listed and sold the property at list price (sellers assist involved) within 47 days!

I presented a very good market analysis to estimate current value of the property - was not afraid to speak the truth!  I used new online tools as well as traditional methods to market the property - the buyer walked in at my Open House and became the new owner a few weeks later.

Enough said - here is what the seller has to say.....

If you think the market is bad or the time is not right - call me!  I offer a free analysis of market values - lets see if the numbers say the same.

Bela Vora, REALTOR®, 
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
W
ebsite  |  Facebook  |  Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment