Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Lifetime clients...always my goal


Introducing Amanda, a lifelong client ...

I initially met Amanda at an Open House and helped her buy her first home with her now ex-husband. Here is the review she wrote back then -

Bela was an excellent real estate agent for my husband and I who just purchased our first home together! Bela was very personable when we first met her at an open house and we knew right away we wanted to have her as our agent. She was very meticulous in sending documents and communicating what needed to be done to ensure a deal was made. She was on top of everything, which let my husband and I not have to worry so much and knew we could trust Bela to get everything done and make sure we got a great deal on a great house! Thanks, Bela!

Last year, the Amanda and her husband decided to part ways.  When the couple needed title transfers during the divorce, they reached out to me, and worked with our super efficient inhouse title agent Patty Pickard.  A huge shout out to Patty who does all my buyer closings and leaves me worry free.

Now, newly single, Amanda decided to buy a nice townhome.  Having done her last house hunting with a super analytical, engineer husband, she was a little intimidated by the process at first.  However, she asked a lot of questions, did her due diligence and patiently waited for the right house.  During this process, her trust in me and the advice I gave her, was incredibly flattering.  

This is what she wrote on my Zillow Review this time around.

Bela was great. This was my first home purchase on my own and she was patient with explaining how things work and finding just the right house for me. I felt like she was looking out for my best interests and listened to what I wanted and needed. I would highly recommend!

I know when it comes time to upgrade or move on, or anything real estate, Amanda will be giving me a call. This is exactly the lifelong relationship that I seek when I give my top notch service to every single client,

Thank you Amanda for your trust - simply makes it all worthwhile! Read about my other Success stories here.

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment