Tuesday, March 7, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW 2016


05/26/2016 - hassmh
Sold a Townhouse home in 2016 for approximately $325K in Downingtown, PA.


Bela did a fantastic job coming in and getting the property sold after a very poor experience with another realtor. It was a difficult position for Bela to be in with months of history on the market and short timetable before I would need to convert to a short-sale, but with luck she secured a  buyer and negotiated successfully to avoid a short-sale and limit my cash-out to the budget I had given. I wish I had contracted with Bela at the beginning rather than losing months and many thousands of dollars wasted with the property sitting with another realtor. Bela's marketing and negotiating was fantastic, and I would recommend Bela to anyone, buyer or seller, for her openness, thoroughness, and responsiveness. She is a true professional realtor who will give it her all to ensure your satisfaction. 
Profile picture for Bela Vora
Response from Bela Vora on 05/27/2016
Thank you so much Mark! Somewhere there I was worried that it wasn't going to happen, but together we did it. Was a true pleasure working with you. I am so very happy for you and your family.

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment