Tuesday, March 7, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW 2016


05/30/2016 - AmandaVarone Hooper
Bought a Condo home in 2016 for approximately $275K in West Chester, PA.




Bela was great. This was my first home purchase on my own and she was patient with explaining how things work and finding just the right house for me. I felt like she was looking out for my best interests and listened to what I wanted and needed. I would highly recommend!
Profile picture for Bela Vora
Response from Bela Vora on 06/01/2016
Thank you so much Amanda! You knew what you wanted, asked all the right questions and did your due diligence. Your trust in me was incredibly flattering. I am so happy you found this wonderful home which you will enjoy for many years. Congratulations!


Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment