Thursday, March 2, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW


05/11/2015 - user40401110
Bought a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $250K in Exton, PA.



My wife and I had been looking for over a year with specific goals in mind. Bela was recommended to me though USAA and was amazing. We had been through several realtors and everything changed once we were in her hands. Do yourself a favor and listen to her! She is driven, always on the job, smart,  and does her homework. She was able to bring together knowledge of the VA loan, understanding the needs of a first time home owner, and all the details/subtleties of investment property objectives. I'll be calling Bela for our next house



Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment