Friday, March 3, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW



09/13/2015 - jakemalarz
Bought a Townhouse home in 2015 for approximately $275K in Phoenixville, PA.


I selected Bela as my agent to purchase of a house based on the glowing reviews of her previous clients. And I’m very glad that I did! Bela is very passionate about her job (you can tell that she is energized by it), and she truly cares about her clients’ needs. She will never push you to buy a  house just to close a deal. It’s more important for her that the house you buy is the right fit, and that you’ll be happy with it. She is also very savvy and knowledgeable about her field and other real-estate related fields (schools, property taxes, home inspections). And finally, perhaps her greatest strength, and the one most often mentioned by her clients, is negotiation. In my case she very quickly identified a motivated seller and a strong buyer dynamic and was able to negotiate the final price to be almost exactly what my first offer was. Because of all these great attributes, and because she often went above and beyond for me, I’ve been referring her to my friends (one of whom she’s already helped find and settle on a house). 
Profile picture for Bela Vora
Response from Bela Vora on 09/21/2015
Thank you Jake! It was a pleasure to work with you. No better compliment than your referrals - really appreciate them.

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment