Thursday, March 2, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW


11/23/2013 - Danielle
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $150K in Aston, PA.


I am very grateful to have met and worked with Bela during the process of selling my home. She was absolutely wonderful, honest, and supportive throughout the whole process. My home was a short sale, and she worked very hard negotiating with the bank, reducing my stress, explaining each part of the  process, and making the entire experience as easy as possible for me. Bela truly cares about her clients and is very knowledgable in her field. I highly recommend her to anyone needing an agent!


Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment