Monday, October 30, 2017

Top Real Estate Agent - Coldwell Banker Preferred Exton - Chester County - Downingtown Area School District


Top 1% of 4500+ agents in Chester county 2016. Top 6% of Coldwell Banker International 2016.   #1Agent2016 Coldwell Banker Preferred Exton

I will mirror your motivation. If you are in a hurry and need to sell or buy quick, I will rush and make things happen. If it is still early stages, I will match your pace and provide the information you need, and wait for you to solidify your plans.   I believe I have just the right business volume that give me the breadth and depth of experience, and yet not too much, that I am unable to deliver, and stay in personal touch with my clients throughout the transaction

I work with Home Buyers and Sellers - because I believe it is important to understand both sides, and get a balanced perspective.  I have a Masters degree in Business, which brings a strong analytical perspective to my work.  I have an excellent team of people who support me behind the scenes, but I am the main contact for my clients. 

 Ultimately, whats important  to me  is what my client say.  My personal goal is to give your the best real estate experience possible, and get recommendations and referrals for my service.  Check additional reviews on my Linkedin profile and Facebook business page- DowningtownRealEstate - Bela Vora.  My passion helps me  go above and beyond.  At the end of the day, those smiles at settlement are totally worth it. 


I am a fierce advocate for my clients.  Your home is one of the biggest decisions for you ... financially and emotionally...  and I respect that.  
Call me.  Lets begin the conversation... 484 947 3127

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website  |  Facebook  |  Blog  

No comments:

Post a Comment