Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas Party Invite - A success story


One of my favorite things about being a Realtor is when my clients share their life with me after their
transaction is done. I get pictures of their new home in another state, pictures of renovations they have done to the home they bought....invited to birthday and housewarming parties, get gifts from their travels abroad....absolutely humbled and touched by their love!

I was invited to a client's Christmas party last month. The pictures show a fabulously redone kitchen,
Marion finding just the right places to display her doll collection, a well stocked and lit bar that was
Sal's delight, finding the right spot for the family's piano....all of which we had discussed as we were
walking thru the home. To see the buyers make it their own is always priceless!

Add caption

Sal and Marion invited me and my husband to their home so warmly, introduced me to their friends
and neighbors and praised my work. I could not be more proud of the job I did for them. Another
highlight of my evening was when their neighbor introduced themselves and asked me for my
business card. He said - "You did a great job for Marion and Sal...we will definitely call you when we
are ready to sell our home... we LOVE the price you got for them...your pictures were fabulous (and I
learnt later that the gentleman is a photographer by profession!)"









I had helped Sal and Marion with the sale of their home as well. I give my sellers a small Xmas
ornament from Ten Thousand Villages - made from hand-painted wood, as shown in the picture. On
the bottom is the address of the home we 'just sold'. What a great way to remember the old home as
you pull it out every Christmas! It was great joy to see the ornament on their tree along with their own personal memories, their children's artwork etc.


The Delcontes delivered this Xmas present to me at my office..

Here is the client review on Zillow

"We are so happy that we chose Bela as our listing agent. We interviewed several other 'top' agents in the area, but only Bela projected the confidence and showed the personal approach that we were looking for. In fact, the other agents were looking to list our home at $100K - $200K LESS than Bela  suggested and were obviously not willing to invest the time to market our house effectively."
"We were absolutely blown away by the quality of the pics and video that Bela did for our home! Family and friends who saw them couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful our home looked and how attractively and professionally it was presented. We have no doubt that Bela's high-quality marketing played a major part in getting our home sold so quickly. Thanks Bela!" Thank you to my clients for your business and thank you for being such an integral part of your life! It is these moments when I feel - incredible to get paid for doing what I do!

Read some of my other success stories. https://www.zillow.com/profile/Bela-Vora/#reviews

Call me to help create one of your own!

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website  |  Facebook  |  Blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment