Friday, March 9, 2018

These smiles after settlement pretty much say it all - what a success story!



These are the smiling faces of my wonderful clients who just bought their first home!  Buying a home can be daunting - but this couple did it just right in my opinion.  Did their research, engaged a knowledgeable local Realtor, asked a lot of questions, weighed all options, waited for the right home....and when they saw one they fell in love with, never hesitated a bit! 

We had to fight other buyers over multiple bids and deal with the appraisal that came in short, yet they never lost their unwavering faith in me through it all.  Always tried to understand pros and cons and trusted my advice as to the next steps.  It was a textbook case, of how a seasoned agent who is strong at negotiation, understands paperwork/contracts and is fiercely protective of the client's interests, can not only hold the deal together, but save the home buyers big $$$$! 

Yes, in a multiple bid we managed to bid just the right amount to be the winning bid, and ofcourse managed to negotiate a failed appraisal to the buyers' advantage.  The trust that these buyers had in me was truly very humbling.  You can tell I had to be on top of my game,  I just couldn't let them down.  Yet another perfect example of how you can save a lot more with the right Realtor! 

This was extra special to me because as I with with young couples like them, I see in them, my own kids a few years down the line, possibly with their significant others, going thru the same house hunting process.  So Abhi mentioned her dad is a Realtor in India... likewise, my kids may be looking for a home in another state or even another country.  I hope their experience is awesome as well, and they have such happy faces at settlement! 

I cannot tell you exactly how I will make a difference to your real estate transaction, because each transaction is unique, with different set of players and circumstances.  But I will confidently tell you, I am customer service oriented and fiercely loyal to my client's interests, so there will be a noticeable difference.  Read about my other Success stories here.

To learn more about me visit Zillow and Linkedin and read my reviews.

Bela Vora, R3ALTOR
Top 1% of all Realtors in Chester County 2016, 2017.
#1 Agent, Coldwell Banker Preferred Exton 2016, 2017.
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton
Office: 610 363 6006
Cell: (484) 947 3127

No comments:

Post a Comment