Friday, October 28, 2016

Making it a Win Win for both Homebuyer and Seller

Anyone who knows me knows what a fierce advocate I am, for my clients.  I negotiate strong, always looking out or their best interests and giving them advice based on my experience.

I am also respected as a professional among my peers since I am fair and responsive.  I will return calls, respond to queries in a timely manner, accommodate requests and generally try to make it a win win for both sides.

Once in a while I get to hear the opinion of the other party - home buyer or sellers.  I know I have made an impression, when about a year after the transaction I get this email from Buyers of a house I listed for Sale.  They has their own real estate agent  representing them, but as all Realtors are aware - sometimes, to hold a deal together, we do the cooperating agent's work as well.

You are so kind to check in on us!  

We are doing fantastic, thank you!!  We absolutely love Williamsburg.  Our house is great, the neighbors are awesome, they just redid the pool this year (it's a salt water pool now :)  ) and we love it.  I run on the Struble all the time.  We belong to the YMCA and go every day, the kids are in tons of activities, we love the school (we decided on St. Joseph's for our kindergartner so he'll go there again next year for 1st grade).  I mean really, we couldn't be happier with this amazing location and town.  A million thanks for everything you did for us last year!

Now just in case you start wondering what my own clients thought of my service ...
This gorgeous bunch of flowers arrived in the mail after settlement.  And below is their review on Zillow...



Very happy to recommend Bela as an excellent realtor. She is very responsive and tuned in to our interests, goes way and beyond in keeping us informed and guiding us in the process. A very responsible person who takes accountability, owns the process along with us. She made the process of selling  our home very smooth and her recommendations for staging and fixing were all relevant. Thank you Bela! Best wishes to you! 

I cannot tell you exactly how I will make a difference to your real estate transaction, because each transaction is unique, with different set of players and circumstances.  But I will confidently tell you, I am customer service oriented and fiercely loyal to my client's interests, so there will be a noticeable difference.  Read about my other Success stories here.

Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin


No comments:

Post a Comment