Thursday, May 11, 2017

Zillow Review


 

I met Bela while looking for a rental in the Chester Springs / Downingtown area in the latter months of 2015. After a few showings and a few conversations with Bela she suggested that I look to a home purchase over a rental. While it took us a little while to find the right fit for me, Bela was More 

Profile picture for Bela Vora
Response from Bela Vora on 07/29/2016
Thank you! Yes it was quite a journey - we encountered everything that could possibly go wrong in a real estate transaction. Ultimately, you love your home, buying over renting worked out great for you financially, and you are now in the neighborhood that you really, really wanted - so it was all totally worth it. I wish I could have taken some of that stress away - but great to know that you felt I did my best! Thanks once again.



Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment