Tuesday, March 7, 2017

ZILLOW REVIEW 2016


06/08/2016 - zqflower
Bought a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $600K in Chester Springs, PA.




Bela is such a pleasure to work with! She has high level of integrity and is filled with passion to find the right house for me. Her knowledge of the area (being a resident herself) is extremely helpful when we first moved to Exton. She is action and results oriented and got me the dream house I  wanted through her dedication and hard work, despite multiple offers on the house. I could not be happier!! I trust Bela with her judgment and would have her as my realtor in a heartbeat if I ever need one again in future. 
Profile picture for Bela Vora
Response from Bela Vora on 06/10/2016
Thank you my dear. I am so excited we found this house that was just perfect for you! Once you saw the house and said "Bela make it happen", the pressure was on. With 8 offers on the listing - I gave it all I had. I look forward to coming over and sipping some tea with you, at your basement bar ;)


Bela Vora, REALTOR®,
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Exton Real Estate.
Office: 610 363 6006; Cell: (484) 947 3127
Website - Search Homes
Read my Reviews on Zillow  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin

No comments:

Post a Comment